A small animal practice in Manchester is seeking a permanent veterinary surgeon to join their multiple branch practice team. This forward-thinking veterinary practice is looking for a forward thinking, motivated veterinary surgeon who is looking to develop their career and clinical skill set.
- Multi Veterinary Surgeon and RVN practice
- Certificate holding Vets
- Career progression is offered here
- Certificates are encouraged and supported
- Modern equipment and facilities with multiple operating theatres across the branches - X – ray, Laboratory and Ultrasound etc.
The practice has three state-of the-art veterinary clinics are fully equipped with medical and surgical facilities.
- Diagnostic suite
- x-ray machine,
- ultrasound and endoscopes
- Preparation room
- Kennels and cattery
- You must have a strong work ethic and provide an excellent high standard of clinical service
- You will need to be at least 1-year post qualification
- You must be a team player with good communication skills
- You will be looking for a role where you can develop your career and clinical skill set and take it to the next level
- You will have good general surgical skill
- Confident with consultations
- There are career prospects within this role – such as clinical director.
- Salary: £35,000 – £55,000 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 28 days plus bank holidays
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- Certificates are funded and supported
- CPD: Generous Allowance
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.