A small animal practice in Kidderminster are recruiting a Permanent Veterinary Surgeon to join their state-of-the-art practice.
- Type: Full Time 40 Hours per week
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm
- Weekends: 1:3 Saturday 9am – 5pm, Sunday 10.30am – 3.30pm.
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: Some
- Computer System: RX Works
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 4 Vets, 3 RVNS and reception team
A small animal veterinary practice in Kidderminster are seeking a Permanent Veterinary Surgeon to join their team. The practice is purpose built, spacious with all modern facilities and state of the art equipment. This is a first opinion practice which see a varied case load. The practice would like to begin to offer clients areas in special interest so they would be very keen to hear from you if you have a special interest that you would like to pursue. The practice is very passionate about providing the best possible care for their patients. The practice is well established and has a large client base in the area.
The right candidate must have good surgical experience. There is some sole charge work involved on a weekend, so it is vital that the Veterinary surgeon is confident in this area. The role requires a passionate individual with strong interpersonal skills. If you have a special interest that you would like to peruse the practice fully supports this, giving you an opportunity to expand on your skill set.
- Operating Theatre
- Emergency Cover
- Isolation Unit
- In-House Laboratory
- Blood pressure monitor
- Hospital Ward
- Salary: £35,000.00 -£55,000.00 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Very much encouraged – CPD support / funding of certificates for the right candidates - Negotiable
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- Other: Career development opportunities
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.