A established progressive small animal practice is High Wycombe are looking to recruit a Permanent Veterinary Surgeon on either a full or part time basis. No OOH.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm
- Weekends: 1:3 Saturday 9am – 5pm Sunday 10.30am – 4.30pm
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: Some
- Computer System: RX
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 4 Vets, 4 RVN and reception team.
This is a very busy and successful practice who are looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to expand their current team of Vets and Nurses. The practice is located within easy access of motorways and links to London. It has an extremely busy client base with a varied case load. The practice boasts state of the art facilities with a welcoming friendly team. They offer a very supported role to the right candidate and someone who is looking to take their next career step would be ideal. They class themselves as a forward-thinking progressive practice and have a lot to offer for the right candidate. For the right candidate the practice will also consider a part time Veterinary Surgeon.
You must be confident in all areas of general surgery and medical cases. There is some sole charge work on the 1:3 weekends you must be confident in this area, A candidate who has a special interest would be ideal as this is heavily supported and the role can work around this with equipment for this special interest being provided, however this is not essential. Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with the clients is essential as well as a positive and motivated attitude and the ability to work well with fellow members of staff is also key.
- Operating Theatre An operating theatre with gaseous anaesthetic facility for surgical procedures.
- Isolation Unit
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- In-house Laboratory
- Hospital Ward
- Salary: £35,000.00 -£55,000.00 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Very much encouraged – CPD support / funding of certificates for the right candidates - Negotiable
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- Other: Career development opportunities
- Relocation Allowance if applicable
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.