We are recruiting an experience veterinary surgeon to join a large veterinary practice in Grantham. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced vet to build up their own clients base working with a variety of case work with a mixture of animals. Located close to motorway it is ideal for commuting from other areas. The practice is focused on developing the medical and surgical services offered so if you are a veterinary surgeon with an area of special interest that would be advantageous.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am – 7pm
- Weekends: Saturday 9am – 2pm On a rota basis.
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: Some
- Branch work: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 3 Vet 5 RVN and support team
- Forward thinking and professional Practice
- Purpose built bright airy practice with state-of-the-art equipment
- Well established with a large client base
- Certificates are supported and funded at the practice
- Friendly and motivated team in place – regular social outings together
- Practice provides clinical freedom for personal growth and development
- Practice holds RCVS GP status and PPS award winning
- Onsite parking
- You must have a strong work ethic and provide an excellent high standard of clinical service
- For experienced veterinary surgeons you will have confidence in routine surgery, dentals and patient consultations with a thorough clinical approach
- You will be confident with sole charge work as there is a small element involved here
- You will be a forward-thinking veterinary surgeon
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships with both clients and fellow team members.
• Emergency cover
• Operating Theatre Digital X-Ray
• Digital X-Ray
• Isolation Unit
• Blood Pressure Monitor
• In-house Laboratory
• Dental X-Ray
• Cat and Dog Hospital Ward
- Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 4 Weeks Plus Bank Holiday plus Birthday off
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Certificates are funded and supported
- CPD: Generous Allowance £1,500
- Healthcare Scheme
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.