A small animal practice in Essex is hiring a permanent veterinary surgeon with at least 2 years post graduate experience to join their large multi vet team. The practice boasts three branches and the position is within the branch in Essex.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm
- Weekends: ROTA : Saturday 9am – 5pm – time off in lieu during week when worked a weekend
- OOH: None
- Sole charge: Some
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
- Branch work: Possible if required
- Team: Large Multi Vet and RVN practices
- Modern and spacious purpose-built practices
- Fully equipped facilities and services
- 4 consulting rooms and 2 operating theatres
- Well established practice which sees a variety of case work both medical and surgical
- Registered training practice for Nurses
- Decades of experience
- Car park on site
- Beautiful location close to the coast
- You must have a strong work ethic and provide an excellent high standard of clinical service
- You must be competent in all routine surgery
- You will need to be confident in sole charge work
- You should have compassionate and enthusiasm with a positive attitude.
- You must be able to work well as part of a team with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You would be happy to mainly work in the main branch and if required cover one of the other branches.
The practice has a fully equipped laboratory, Ultrasound, digital X Ray amongst others:
- 2 Operating theatres
- Isolation units
- Hospitalization suits
- 4 consulting rooms
- Salary: £35,000 – £55,000 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 28 days plus bank holidays
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Generous Allowance
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.