A small animal practice in Brighton are currently recruiting a 2- 3 year post graduate permanent veterinary surgeon to join their large multi vet practice. The position is within a branch within but may involve working at other branches in the local area should the need arise. The branch has recently expanded and sees a variety of case work. This role would ideally suit a veterinary surgeon who is ready to take the next forward step within their career and expand their knowledge and skill set.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm
- Weekends: On a rota - Saturday 8am – 12pm
- OOH: No
- Sole charge: None
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
- Team: Multi Vet and RVN branches
- Modern and spacious purpose-built practice
- State of the art equipment
- The practises pride themselves on delivering a high quality of patient and client care.
- Flexible rota and combinations of days and weekends to have a good work / life balance
- Practice are also able to consider part time hours for the right candidate
- You must have a strong work ethic and provide an excellent high standard of clinical service
- You must be competent in all areas of routine surgeries and consults
- Sole charge experience would be advantageous.
- You should have compassionate and enthusiasm with a positive attitude.
- You must be able to work well as part of a team with excellent interpersonal skills.
- An interest in completing a certificate would be supported and encouraged.
The well-established modern practice comes with state-of-the-art facilities, excellent operating facilities, equipped to deal with most soft tissue issues and Orthopaedic procedures such as fracture repairs, joint surgery and bone biopsies. Excellent hospital facilities for overnight care, Ultrasound, Hydrotherapy and much more.
- Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 28 days plus bank holiday
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Generous Allowance £1,000
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.