A large well-established hospital in Aylesbury Buckinghamshire are currently recruiting a small animal veterinary surgeon to join their team.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 6.30pm
- Weekends: Yes Saturday 8.30am – 5pm on a rota basis
- OOH: No
- Sole charge: None
- Branch Work: None
- Consultations: 15 + Minutes
- Team: Multi Vet and RVN team with reception support
- Modern Hospital
- State of the art facilities
- The practice sees a wide range of cases offering knowledge and skill development to the right candidate and the practice will support certificate work.
- A wide variety of case loads
- You must have a strong work ethic and provide an excellent high standard of clinical service
- Be confident in sole charge work
- Previous experience of OOH work and Emergency and critical care is desirable
- Confident in all routine surgery
- If you a currently interested in studying for a certificate or are a certificate holder then this would be advantageous as the practice sees such a wide range of cases.
- You must have excellent customer and interpersonal skills and good at establishing work relationships.
The well-established modern practice comes with state-of-the-art facilities, 10 kennels, separate cattery, 3 theatres and a state-of-the-art laboratory.
- Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 5 Weeks plus bank holiday
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Generous Allowance
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.