Fantastic opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Surgeon to join a busy and vibrant practice in West Sussex.
- Hours: Full time
- Shifts: 9:00 – 19:00 (1 hour for lunch)
- Weekends: 1 in 6 weekends
- Sole charge: None
- OOH: 1 night a week, 14:00 – 23:00 shift (on call)
- Team: 6 Vets & 8 RVN’s
- Branch work: Potential to cover illness etc.
Fully independent RCVS accredited practices who are highly respected in the area for offering the highest level of care possible.
The practice offers state of the art facilities including K laser, digital Xray & dental Xray, ultrasound, in house lab and full surgical facilities.
They are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon who is registered on the RCVS
This role requires excellent clinical and customer service skills, with an ability to practice sole charge if needed.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous holiday allowance
- Fluent English speaking
- Pension scheme
- CPD allowance per annum
- RCVS registered and qualified
- 1 years’ post grad experience
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.