A small animal practice located in the beautiful coastal area of South Cornwall are recruiting a permanent veterinary nurse to join their team. The practice would also consider applications from a newly graduated nurse. This is a well-established practice boasting a large loyal client base and their ethos has always been providing the highest standard of clinical care whilst also being affordable. The practice boasts and excellent reputation within the community and are a proud Royal College Accredited practice. They are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated caring individual who works well as part of a team. This is a full-time role with shifts varying over 5 days Monday – Friday from an 8.30am start up to a 6.30pm finish. There are no OOH or sole charge work and a 2:4 Saturday morning rota.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday – Friday shifts between hours of 8.30am – 6.30 over the 5 days
- Weekends: 2:4 Saturday Mornings
- Sole charge: None
- OOH: None
- Team: 3 Vet 5 RVN and support team
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
The practice have a close knit team of experienced Veterinary Surgeons and Nurses and offer extended consultations times to ensure that each clients can benefit from their knowledge and expertise. They have state of the art facilities and equipment and can offer a range of surgical procedures, from routine to more specialised such as orthopaedics. They have a in house laboratory and X-RAY and Ultrasound to ensure rapid diagnoses. The pride themselves offering excellent customer service and clinical care at all times.
- You will be competent in all areas of general nursing
- You will be a motivated and caring individual
- You will enjoy working as part of a team
- You will have a genuine passion for animal welfare
- You will consistently deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will be caring and adaptable
- You will have excellent communication and customer interfacing skills
- £18,000 - £20,000 pro rata
- CPD allowance
- Holidays 28 Days including bank holidays
- Paid professional memberships
- Frequent team building and social events
- VDS and RCVS Paid
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 6 months post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.