They are looking for a registered veterinary nurse to join their dedicated team of nurses in Lincoln on a full time permanent basis. They are a busy small animal practice with 2 branches close by and are a team of 7 vets, 5 qualified nurses and 2 trainee nurses.
- Hours Mon – Fri: 7hrs a shift, alternate shifts between 6.30am – 7pm, based on a 35hr week
- Weekends: 1 in 5 Saturdays 8.00- 5.00 – Sundays they are closed, so inpatients only.
- OOH rota: 1 in 5 weekends and 1 night on call per week.
- They have digital x-ray, ultrasound machine, internal laboratory, Doppler and much more.
- The role includes inpatients care, kennel and theatre duties, nurse consults and laboratory work.
- Nurses are encouraged to use and develop their skills.
- Salary – £20,000-£25,000
- £500 per year, plus 3 days RCVS fees are paid
- 28days per year holidays plus 1 extra day for your Birthday
- Extra days for continuous service
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 12 months related experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested in locum or permanent work? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas