We are working with a practice in Gloucester who are seeking a registered veterinary nurse to join their team on a Full or Part time basis. Due to the strength in the team they are open to applications from nurses of all experience levels including students.
- Full or Part time basis
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:30am til 19:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00am til 13:00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: None
- OOH: None
- Branch Work: None
- Team: Experienced team with support staff
This purpose built, bright & spacious surgery has all the modern equipment in place for its staff members to deliver the highest level of care. They have a good mixture of regular clients alongside multiple new cases coming through the door each day.
You will have good general veterinary nursing experience, great customer service skills, be friendly, down to earth and have a genuine interest in animal welfare. This practice is interested in your ideas and will ensure plenty of client contact during nurse clinics.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000 (Pro rata)
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Childcare vouchers
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 Years post grad experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.