Our client based in South West London is looking for a permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their well established and busy practice!
- 40 hours per week
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in every 3 Saturdays (8:30 – 1pm)
- Sole Charge: Occasional
- OOH: None involved
- Team: 2 Vets & 5 Nurses/support staff
Independent practice who are fully equipped in house MiLab machines, IV fluid pumps, digital radiographs and dental radiographs.
They are looking for an experienced Vet Nurse who is registered on the RCVS. You will need to have excellent customer service skills as well as being able to communicate clearly with all clients.
You need to be comfortable doing nurse consultation and medical/surgical nursing.
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual CPD allowance
- 4 Weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Full pension scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.