A small animal practice in Hampshire are recruiting a permanent veterinary nurse to join their team. This is a 38 Hour week over a 4-day period. This is a large multi vet and nurse practice with training SVNs so plenty of scope to utilise any training experience you may have and expand your nursing skill set and knowledge.
- State of the art facilities
- Established practice with a large loyal client base
- Tier 2 Vet Nurse training practice
- Prides itself on providing a high standard of care
- Practice promotes nursing staff to develop their skill set
- Career development opportunities
- Varied caseloads each day
- You will be confident in all areas of general nursing
- You must be enthusiastic, motivated with a passion for animal welfare.
- You will be motivated to grow and develop your skill set and knowledge and confident in trying new techniques
- Happy with general duties from ward and laboratory work, Nurse clinics and in-patient care.
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills are essentials to develop working relationships with clients and fellow staff members.
- You will work to a high standard of care
- Separate wards for dogs and cats to reduce stress
- Digital dental imaging
- Digital radiography
- Biochemistry & haematology machine
- X ray & ultrasound scanner
- Visiting orthopaedic surgeon
- Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 4 weeks
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Allowance
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with high street retailers and restaurants
- Private healthcare
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS)
- Discounts: Discounted veterinary care for your pets
- Other: Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- More benefits available
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.