We have the opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Registered Veterinary Surgeon to join our client’s busy and well-established practice based in Rushden, Northamptonshire on a full or part-time basis.
- Full or part-time considered
- Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00am-20:00pm
- Weekends: 1:3 – Saturday 09:00am-18:00pm and Sunday 10:00am-16:00pm
- OOH: No
- Sole Charge: No
- Branch Work: No
- Computer System: RX Works
About the Practice:
This progressive practice is based in Rushden, Northamptonshire and focuses on delivering high-quality care to a broad client base and varied small animal case load in a bright and spacious surgery.
The practice is purpose built to industry leading standards and includes digital X-ray, ultrasound and in-house laboratory facilities. It is staffed by 1 Registered Veterinary Surgeons, 3 Registered Veterinary Nurses, 1 Student Veterinary Nurse and a small Reception team who provide a friendly and supportive working environment.
The practice is located close to the A45 and benefits from free on-site parking.
We are looking for a passionate Registered Veterinary Surgeon who is committed to providing high-quality care and services to clients and patients in the local community. You must have the ability to provide high-quality clinical care and be confident with routine surgery.
There is no OOH involved within this role, but the successful candidate must be willing to contribute to a 1:3 weekend rota.
This role is available on a full or part-time basis.
- Competitive salary between £30,000-£45,000 DOE or pro-rata if part-time
- Enhanced annual leave entitlement – 28 days including bank holidays, then rising to 33 days including bank holidays
- Dedicated CPD allowance
- Paid memberships – RCVS, VDS, BVA
- Car allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Fantastic company discounts
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1+ years’ post-graduate experience in the United Kingdom
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.