Are you a veterinary nurse looking to work only half of the year? Our client in Barnsley is looking for an OOH veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Full time (42 hours per week)
- Hours/Rota: 7:15pm til 7:30am on a 7 on 7 off rota
- Computer system: RX Works
- Sole charge: Not required
- Branch Work: None involved
- Team: Large team of 60, including 12 Vets, 17 RVNs & 3 SVNs
- Other: They are looking for applicants with experience and an interest in emergency & critical care.
This practice has been opened since the early 2000’s and are now an established hospital and emergency services clinic that offer 24/7 care to patients at the same site. They practice is a dedicated nurse training centre with a team of 60 including who are all highly motivated and provide high standards of client and patient care.
They are looking for a veterinary nurse who has an interest in emergency and critical care, ideally with some experience in a similar role. You will be part of a close knit team and will be required to put pets first, work well with the team, aim to continuously improve and take pride in your work.
- Salary: £25,0000-£30,000 dependent of experience
- 28 days annual holiday allowance increasing with service
- Company pension scheme
- General annual CPD allowance
- RCVS, BVA & VDS fee paid
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff rewards scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.