A Multi branch practice in Wakefield are currently recruiting a new graduate permanent veterinary surgeon to work in their animal hospital and at their branches. This is a fantastic opportunity for a new graduate vet to get stuck in with a large multi vet team with plenty of support and the ability to progress their career learning new skills and developing knowledge and confidence.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday, shifts between 9am and 8pm
- Weekends: Yes on a rota - Saturday and Sunday 8am – 6pm
- OOH: None at first - however yes for the future to go on the night rota.
- Sole charge: None
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
- Branch work: Yes
- Hospital: Yes
- Team: Large Multi Vet and RVN practices
- Other: Accommodation and vehicles are available
- Modern and spacious purpose-built practices
- New Hospital opened in 2020
- Fantastic opportunities for career support and growth with this large multi vet and nurse practices.
- Located in South Yorkshire with fantastic transport links to the North and South and Leeds is only 20 minutes away!
- Practices pride themselves on providing a professional and friendly surface
- You must have a strong work ethic and provide an excellent high standard of clinical service
- You should have compassionate and enthusiasm with a positive attitude.
- You must be able to work well as part of a team with excellent interpersonal skills.
This is a large multi branch practice with a brand-new hospital opening this year. All branches and the hospital are equipped with all state-of-the-art facilities and equipment as one would expect including Orthopaedics, Acupuncture, Physiotherapy, visiting CT and MRI and more.
- Salary: £30, 000-£35,000 with regular salary reviews
- Holiday allowance: 28 days plus bank holiday
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Generous Allowance
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skill
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.