A small animal well established practice in Slough is looking for a Permanent Lead Veterinary Surgeon on a full time basis. Excellent package deal with relocation allowance if applicable.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm
- Weekends: 1:4 Saturday 9am – 5pm
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge:Some
- Computer System: RX
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 2 Vets, 1 RVN
- Other: 4 Day Week
The established practice is looking for a small animal Permanent Veterinary Surgeon to join their team of 6 which includes 2 Vets, 1 RVN, 2SVN and 1 ACA. Situated in Slough this purpose-built practice has a large client base and prides itself on providing a high standard of client and animal care. This is a full time role working 4 days per week Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm and 1:4 Saturdays.
The role is for a Veterinary Surgeon who is looking to take the next step in their career and lead a team. You will need to have at least 3 years’ experience as a minimum. Excellent general surgery and medical skills is essential and be confident in working up cases to a high standard. It would be advantageous if you had an interest in exotics or imaging. This is a small friendly team, so it is important that you can build good working relationships with others and lead from the front.
• Emergency cover
• Operating Theatre: An operating theatre with gaseous anaesthetic facility for surgical procedures.
• Isolation Unit
• Blood Pressure Monitor
• In-house Laboratory
• Hospital Ward
- Salary: £45,000.00 -£55,000.00 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Very much encouraged – CPD support / funding of certificates for the right candidates - Negotiable
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- Other: Career development opportunities
- Relocation Allowance if applicable
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.