A practice on the outskirts of Newcastle are recruiting a small animal permanent veterinary surgeon to join their team and the role comes with a Partnership or clinical lead opportunity.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 8pm
- Weekends: 1: 3 Saturday 9am – 6pm Sunday 10am – 4pm
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: Some
- Computer System: RX Works
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 2 Vet, 4 RVN
- Growing forward thinking practice
- Can support a vet with special interest
- Offering opportunity for career development – Partnership or clinical lead
- Friendly, hardworking and supportive team
- Sees a varied caseload – opportunity to learn and develop new skills
- State of the art practice purpose-built practice
- Looking to take the next step in your career?
- Partnership or clinical opportunity with this practice
- You must be confident in all routine surgery
- Special interests advantageous and welcome and supported
- Able to work well as part of a team
- You must have excellent customer facing skills
- Previous experience with sole charge works beneficial
- Emergency cover
- Operating Theatre
- Digital X-Ray
- Isolation Unit
- In-house Laboratory
- Cat and Dog Hospital Ward
- Salary: £35,000.00 -£50,000.00 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Very much encouraged – CPD support / funding of certificates for the right candidates - Negotiable
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- Other: Career development opportunities
- Relocation Allowance if applicable
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas