A practice on the Wirral are recruiting a permanent vet to join their practice on either a full or part time basis. This role would suit an experienced veterinary surgeon as there is some sole charge work involved. If full time the role is 4 days per week 9am – 7pm with a 1:4 weekends comprising of Saturday 9am – 5pm and Sunday 10am – 1pm. There are no OOH.
- Type: Full time
- Hours: Monday – Friday 2 Set days per week - 20 hours per week
- Weekends: 1:4 weekends
- OOH: None
- Team: Multi Vet and Nurse team
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
The practice is purpose built and well equipped with modern equipment and invests ongoing with modern equipment. Cat IV laser, digital x-ray and dental x-ray,colour doppler ultrasound, multiparameter, ECG, capnograph etc.
- You will always deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will be happy with sole charge work as this maybe required when on call
- You will be confident in all areas of routine surgery and medical cases
- You will have excellent customer facing skills and be able to motivate other team members
- You will work well within the team alongside other veterinary specialists and clinicians
- You will be a passionate and motivated veterinary surgeon with a genuine interest for animal welfare
- Salary - £35,000.00 -£55,000.00
- Accommodation available for relocation
- Career development opportunities
- Generous CPD allowance and support and certificates encouraged
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance scheme
- Staff Discount
The practice boasts state of the art facilities including digital x-ray machine with cloud-based image storage, ECG, flexible endoscope, ultrasound scanner, tonometer, infusion pumps and a well-equipped lab including an electrolyte analyser.
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.