An exciting opportunity has arisen for either a full or part time veterinary surgeon in Hampshire. This is based at one of their four practices. This opportunity has arisen due to practice growth and there are continual plans for more services to be developed and offered over the coming years, so this is an exciting time to join the team. The position also offers career development opportunities.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Full time Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm 40 hours per week
- Weekends: 2: 8 Full weekends and 1: 8 Saturday mornings only - Saturday 9am – 6pm Sunday 10am – 4pm
- OOH: None
- Lieu: Time off in lieu when working an evening or weekend
- Sole charge: Yes
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 4 Vet 4 RVN and reception team
- Forward thinking and professional Practice
- Well established with a large client base
- The offer the role with a great work life balance
- No OOH
- Limited weekends
- Practice sees a varied case load
- Supportive and highly experienced veterinary team.
- All staff are motivated and supported and encouraged to develop their skills and work towards certificates
- Experienced Nursing team with coaching experience
- Supportive and friendly practice.
- You must have a strong work ethic and provide an excellent high standard of clinical service
- You will have a good level of experience in a 1st Opinion practice.
- You will be confident in all routine surgeries.
- You will be an experienced forward-thinking veterinary surgeon
- You will be willing to work in a fun yet busy practice
- You will have good surgical experience and comfortable working autonomously
- You will have previous experience in a busy practice and an awareness of what contributes to practice profitability
- Emergency cover
- Operating Theatre
- Isolation Unit
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- In-house Laboratory
- Hospital Ward Dentistry
- Salary: £35,000 – £55,000 DOE
- £2,0000 Signing on bonus!!
- Holiday allowance: 25 days plus 8 Bank Holidays and your Birthday off with additional holiday accrued with longer service.
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Certificates are funded and supported
- CPD: Generous Allowance £1500 and certificates supported and funded.
- Healthcare Scheme
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.