A small animal practice in Hemel Hempstead is looking to recruit a Permanent Veterinary surgeon to support their growing business on either a full or part time basis. The practice will also consider newly graduated veterinary surgeons as well as experienced surgeons. Special interests are supported but not a requirement.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: 9am - 7pm Monday - Friday - Min 20 hours per week part time
- Weekends: 1:4 Saturday 9am – 5pm Sunday 10.30am – 4pm
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: Some – weekends only
- Computer System: RX Works
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 3 Vet, 2 RVN
A busy well-established practice in Hemel Hempstead is currently recruiting a small animal Permanent Veterinary Surgeon on either a full or part time basis. Minimum 20 hours per week part time. This practice is growing and due to expansion, they now require a new veterinary surgeon to join the growing team. The practice is located in easy access of main roads and all main routes into London. The friendly team within the practice comprises of 3 Vet, 2 RVN, and reception staff.
The candidate must have strong personal skills and enjoy building new relationships with clients and fellow team members. Due to the level of experience within the practice they would also consider newly graduated veterinary surgeons as well as experienced veterinary surgeons. Experienced veterinary surgeons will need to be confident with all routine surgery and medical cases. The practice does support special interests as well. There is sole charge on the weekend however there are no OOH.
- Operating Theatre
- Isolation Unit
- Emergency cover
- Blood pressure monitor
- Hospital ward
- In-house laboratory
- Hospital ward
- Salary: £35,000.00 -£55,000.00 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Very much encouraged – CPD support / funding of certificates for the right candidates - Negotiable
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- Other: Career development opportunities
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.