A small animal practice in Darlington are recruiting a permanent full or part time veterinary surgeon. This is a forward-thinking practice and prides itself for having a fun and thriving team.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 12pm
- Weekends: 1: 3 Saturday 8am – 12pm
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: Some weekends only
- Computer System: RX Works
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 4Vet, 4 RVN and reception team
- Growing forward thinking practice
- Well established practice with a large loyal client base
- Purpose built practice with state-of-the-art equipment
- Fantastic reputation
- Delivers a high standard of clinical care
- You must have the attitude “the pet come first”
- Be willing to work closely as part of a team
- Push yourself each day to be better
- A can-do attitude
- You must take pride in your work
- Deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will have excellent communication skills
- Contribute to the team and come up with ideas for new ways of thinking
- Confident in sole charge work as there is some on a weekend only
- Confident in general surgery
• Emergency cover
• Isolation Unit
• Biochemistry Allows an assessment of the functionality of a patient’s organs.
• In-house Laboratory
• Cat and Dog Hospital Ward
- Salary: £35,000.00 -£50,000.00 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Very much encouraged – CPD support / funding of certificates for the right candidates - Negotiable
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- Other: Career development opportunities
- Relocation Allowance if applicable
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas