A well-established small animal practice in Essex are recruiting a permanent veterinary surgeon on either a full or part time basis. The practice is offering between 30-40 hours per week. There is no OOH with this role however there is the occasional sole charge work. This is a small, friendly and supportive team with an established client base. the practice is in an excellent location close to the railway line meaning easy access direct into London and close to the motorway. There is also onsite parking available. Certificates are supported and funded at the practice so if you are a veterinary surgeon wishing to pursue a special interest then this could be the position for you.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am – 7pm
- Weekends: 1: 3 Saturday 9am – 6pm Sunday 10.30am – 4pm
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: Yes, occasionally
- Lieu: Time off in lieu when worked a weekend
- Branch work: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 3 Vet 2 RVN
- Forward thinking and professional Practice
- Purpose built bright airy practice with state-of-the-art equipment
- Well established with a large client base
- Certificates are supported and funded at the practice
- Friendly and motivated team in place – regular social outings together
- Practice provides clinical freedom for personal growth and development
- You must have a strong work ethic and provide an excellent high standard of clinical service
- You will have confidence in routine surgery, dentals and patient consultations with a thorough clinical approach
- You will be confident with sole charge work
- You will be a forward-thinking veterinary surgeon
- You will be a happy to be key player in a small team and work well with others.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships with both clients and fellow team members.
• Emergency cover
• Operating Theatre Digital X-Ray
• Digital X-Ray
• Isolation Unit
• Blood Pressure Monitor
• In-house Laboratory
• Dental X-Ray
• Cat and Dog Hospital Ward
- Salary: £28,000 - £40,000 DOE Pro Rata
- Holiday allowance: 4 Weeks Plus Bank Holiday plus Birthday off
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Certificates are funded and supported
- CPD: Generous Allowance £1,000 and certificates funded
- Healthcare Scheme
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.