A small animal practice located in the beautiful countryside of Cornwall are recruiting a permanent veterinary surgeon on either a full or part time basis. The practice opened in 2017 and has a growing client base along with an excellent reputation and they are recruiting due to business growth.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 8pm,
- Weekends: On a rota Saturday 8.30am – 5pm
- OOH: Yes on a rota.
- Sole Charge: Yes
- Branch work: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
- Team: 1 Vet 1 RVN
- Forward thinking and professional Practice
- State of the Art equipment
- Excellent in-house modern facilities
- Offers clinical freedom and the ability to work up cases and see them through from start to finish.
- All modern facilities and equipment
- Newly established practice with a growing client base
- Offers opportunity to expand clinical skill set and knowledge
- Practice provides clinical freedom for personal growth and development
- You must have a strong work ethic and provide an excellent high standard of clinical service
- You will be confident in all areas of general surgical and medical skills
- You must have experience in emergency surgery and care.
- You must be confident in sole charge surgery and happy to provide OOH on a rota basis
- You will be confident in maintaining high standards of clinical care
- You must be a highly motivated individual
- You will be passionate about expanding your personal development and clinical skill set
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships with both clients and staff.
• Emergency cover
• Operating Theatre
• Digital X-Ray
• Isolation Unit
• In-house Laboratory
• Dental X-Ray
- Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 4 Weeks Plus Bank Holiday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- CPD: Generous Allowance
- Healthcare Scheme
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.