A small animal practice in Colne In Lancashire are recruiting for a permanent full or part time veterinary surgeon to join their large team. Hours can be flexible with some sole charge but no OOH – excellent for country life living with easy access to the city!
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm - 39 Hours per week - part time hours considered
- Weekends: 1: 3 Saturday 9am – 5pm Sunday 10am – 4pm
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: Some
- Computer System: Robovet
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 3 Vet, 6 Nurses, VCA and reception team
- Growing forward thinking practice
- Professional and fun practice
- Large multi Vet and Nurse practice
- Situated in a beautiful area of the countryside close to the Yorkshire dales
- Excellent commuter links to Manchester
- Enthusiastic Team
- Provides 5* Clinical Care
- 15 Minute Consultations
- State of the art equipment
- Purpose built modern practice
- You must be a confident vet competent in all routine surgery – support is given
- You must have minimum 1 years’ experience
- Confident in Sole Charge Surgery
- You must be happy to do occasional weekends and evenings
- Good interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Team Player
- Emergency cover
- Operating Theatre
- Isolation Unit
- A special ward to care for animals with contagious diseases.
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- In-house Laboratory Cat and Dog Hospital Ward
- Cat and Dog Hospital Ward Dentistry
- Salary: £36,000.00 -£50,000.00 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Very much encouraged – CPD support / funding of certificates for the right candidates - Negotiable
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- Other: Career development opportunities
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas