A small animal practice in Colne are recruiting a permanent veterinary surgeon to join their fun team. This is a full or part time role working with 3 Vet and 6 RVNS and supporting team. Located on the edge of both the Yorkshire Dales and the Pennines it is ideal for a surgeon who loves country life living. The practice boasts an excellent local reputation with a growing client base and offers 15-minute consultations. The full-time role is 39 hours per week but the practice would consider part time hours and there is a 1:3 weekend rota. There is sole charge involved when working a weekend so the vet must be confident in this area.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 7.30pm
- Weekends: 1:3 Saturday 9am – 5.30pm Sunday 10am – 4pm
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Branch work: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
- Team: 3 Vet 6 RVN and support team
- Bright spacious air-conditioned practice with modern facilities
- Growing client base
- Offers opportunity to expand clinical skill set and knowledge
- Practice provides clinical freedom for personal growth and development
- Committed to deliver a high standard of clinical care and having an excellent reputation within the community.
• Emergency cover
• Operating Theatre
• Digital X-Ray
• Isolation Unit
• In-house Laboratory
• Dental X-Ray
- Salary: £36,000 - £55,000 pro rata
- Holiday allowance: 4 Weeks Plus Bank Holiday and Birthday leave
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- CPD: Generous Allowance
- Certificates funded and supported
- Healthcare Scheme
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.