A small animal accredited training practice in Carlisle are recruiting a permanent full or part time veterinary surgeon to join their growing team. This is a forward thinking professional practice who pride themselves on delivery a high standard of clinical care. They are looking for a forward-thinking passionate vet to share their vision and move the practice forward. They can consider full or part time hours for the right veterinary surgeon.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 7pm
- Weekends: 1: 4 Saturday 9am – 12pm
- OOH: No
- Sole Charge: No
- Branch work: No
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 1 Vet 3 RVN and support team
- Forward thinking and professional Practice
- Accredited training practice
- State of the art equipment
- Well established with a large client base
- The offer the role with a great work life balance
- Practice sees a varied medical and surgical case load
- Supportive and highly experienced veterinary team.
- All staff are motivated and supported and encouraged to develop their skills and work towards certificates
- Supportive and friendly practice.
- You must have a strong work ethic and provide an excellent high standard of clinical service
- You will have a good surgical and medical skills with a thorough clinical approach
- A special interest in Orthopaedic, emergency and ophthalmic surgery would be advantageous.
- You will be a forward-thinking veterinary surgeon
- You will be a happy to be key player in a small team and work well with others.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships with both clients and fellow team members.
- You will have a good sense of humour.
• Emergency cover
• Operating Theatre Digital X-Ray
• Digital X-Ray
• Isolation Unit
• Blood Pressure Monitor
• In-house Laboratory
• Dental X-Ray
• Cat and Dog Hospital Ward
- Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 DOE Pro Rata
- Holiday allowance: 4 Weeks Plus Bank Holiday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Certificates are funded and supported
- CPD: Generous Allowance £1500 and certificates supported and funded.
- Healthcare Scheme
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.