A small Animal practice situated in a coastal town close to Bristol is seeking to recruit a Small animal Permanent Veterinary Surgeon to support their growing practice.
- Type: Full or part time hours between 10 and 40 per week
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 8pm
- Weekends: 1: 3 Saturday 9am – 6pm Sunday 10.30am – 4.30 pm
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: Some
- Computer System: RX Works
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 3 Vet, 4 RVN
This is a new veterinary practice which opened in the beginning of 2018 and has rapidly grown over the last 18 months. Due to the success they are now seeking an additional permanent veterinary surgeon to join their team. The practice provides multiple facilities with state-of-the-art equipment. Situated close to Bristol the location is ideal for those who wish to have access to city life, whilst also being next to the coast.
The Veterinary Surgeon must be confident in all general surgery with minimum 2 years’ experience post-graduation. The right candidate will have previous experience and confident with sole charge work as this is part of the role.
• Emergency cover
• Operating Theatre
• Digital X-Ray
• Isolation Unit
• Blood Pressure Monitor
• In-house Laboratory A range of analytical tests and equipment to assist in the rapid diagnosis of illness.
• Health Plans
• Pet Passport
• Nurse Clinic
• Cat and Dog Hospital Ward
- Salary: £35,000.00 -£55,000.00 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Very much encouraged – CPD support / funding of certificates for the right candidates - Negotiable
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- Other: Career development opportunities
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.