We are recruiting for a permanent veterinary surgeon to join a growing practice on either a full or part time basis in Sheffield. This role can be three days per week working Monday, Tuesday and Friday and every other Saturday 9am – 2pm. Or alternatively the practice can offer four – five days per week with the chance to develop more complex surgical experience. The surgeon must be confident with sole charge work and all routine surgeries and medical cases and more complex cases can be referred. The vet would be joining 1 Vet and 1 VCA and 4 RVNS. This is an established practice with a loyal client base.
- State of the Art equipment including Lab, Digital X Ray, Pharmacy and Ultrasound
- Offers a good work / life balance
- Offers clinical freedom and the ability to work up cases and see them through from start to finish.
- Offers opportunity to expand clinical skill set and knowledge
- Practice provides clinical freedom for personal growth and development
The practice has modern state of the art facilities and services available to clients.
- Salary: £35,000 - £55,000
- Holiday allowance: 4 Weeks Plus Bank Holiday and Birthday leave
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- CPD: Generous Allowance
- Certificates funded and supported
- Healthcare Scheme
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.