A small animal Veterinary practice in Altincham is recruiting a Permanent Veterinary Surgeon to join their team. If you enjoy being close to the great outdoors and having access to city life please get in touch!
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm
- Weekends: 1:3 Saturday 9am – 5pm Sunday 10.30am – 4.30pm
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: Some
- Computer System: RX
- Branch Work: None
This is a busy purpose-built practice situated in an ideal location close to Manchester where you can access both city and country life. The practice is modern with all state-of-the-art equipment. They are happy to consider a part time Veterinary Surgeon also. Ideally the Veterinary surgeon would cover between 30-40 hours per week with a 1:3 weekend rota with no OOH! The practice boasts a varied case load and is offering a great salary with generous CPD allowance.
You will need to have three years qualified experience. Certificate holders are a bonus but not essential. You will be confident in general surgery and medical cases. Strong interpersonal skills are essential to maintain great working relationships with both clients and fellow team members.
- Emergency cover
- Operating Theatre An operating theatre with gaseous anaesthetic facility for surgical procedures.
- Isolation Unit
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- In-house Laboratory
- Hospital Ward
- Salary: £35,000.00 -£55,000.00 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Very much encouraged – CPD support / funding of certificates for the right candidates - Negotiable
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- Other: Career development opportunities
- Relocation Allowance if applicable
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.
Our ideal new colleague will be a minimum of three years qualified. If you hold a certificate, that is even better, and we will be happy to discuss how we can compensate you for your extra skills!