Would you like to work for a highly established and friendly independent practice?
We are working with a small animal practice who are looking for a Veterinary Nurse to join their experienced and friendly team in West Sussex on a full or part time basis.
· Full time or part time permanent position
· Hours Mon-Fri: 15/20 if part time, 35 hours if full time
· Weekends: 1 in 7 weekends
· Sole Charge: No
· OOH: Covering some OOH and in-patient shifts
· Team: 6 Vets, 7 RVN’s and 2 SVN’s
· Excellent reputation in the area for providing the highest quality personalised care for their clients and pets.
· They are a busy practice who work hard to ensure their patients don’t have long waiting times, and that all urgent appointments are dealt with on the same day.
· They support any ambition to specialise
· They have 2 large kennels on site, imaging facilities, theatre and anaesthetic facilities.
· They are looking for an experienced Veterinary Nurse with 1 years UK experience
· Your nursing skills will be fully utilised with high standards of inpatient care and an excellent mix of surgeries and visiting specialist surgeon for orthopaedic cases.
· You will need to have excellent customer service skills, as well as being able to communicate clearly with all clients and have a great bedside manner
· Competitive salary: £20,000 – 25,000
· Generous annual CPD allowance
· 4 Weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays
· Generous time off in lieu
· Full pension scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 2 Years UK experience required
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.