A growing small animal practice in Sevenoaks Kent are recruiting a permanent full or part time registered veterinary nurse to join their team. The practice has a team of 3 Vets, 1 RVN, 3VCAs and support team. They are looking for a driven forward thinking RVN with excellent customer service skills. The practice is located close to direct transport links to London and the countryside. This can either be a full-time role with 40 hours per week or part time 20 hours per week with the weekends on a 1:3 Rota. The practice encourages and supports their RVNS to ensure they work to the best of their ability whilst continuing to develop their knowledge and utilise their skill set with the varied nurse clinics.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 8pm 4 days per week
- Weekends: 1:3 Saturday 9am – 6pm Sunday 10am – 4pm
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Consultations: 10 Minutes
- Team: 3 Vet, 1 RVN, and support team
- Bright and spacious practice with air conditioning and all modern facilities
- Wide variety of cases
- Offers plenty of support
- CPD is actively encouraged and supported
- Offers excellent career development opportunities
- Is passionate about delivering a high standard of clinical care
- You will have excellent all-round nursing skills.
- You will be confident to run nurse clinics
- You will be fun and hard working and work well within a team.
- You will work to deliver a high standard of clinical care and have a can-do attitude!
- You will have a motivated and passionate attitude
- You will have a genuine passion for animal welfare including preventative healthcare
- You will have excellent communications skills and be able to develop working relationships with clients and fellow members of staff
- Emergency cover
- Operating Theatre
- Digital X-Ray
- Isolation UnitIsolation Unit
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- In-house Laboratory
- Pet Passport
- Hospital Ward
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Pro Rata
- Holiday allowance: 4 Weeks
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Additional training is actively encouraged – CPD support / funding of certificates for the right candidates - Negotiable
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with high street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS)
- Partnership: Possible future partnership opportunities available for the right person
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- Discounts: Discounted veterinary care for your pets
- Other: Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- More benefits available
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.