A large group of practices are recruiting for a floating permanent veterinary nurse to cover branches across the London and Essex area. This role involves working with a wide variety and mixture of practices giving opportunity to the right candidate to grow and develop their nursing skills.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday Full time 9am - 7pm - hours vary across branches
- Weekends: Some - time off in Lieu when working a weekend
- OOH: None
- Sole charge: None
- Branch Work: Yes
- Team: This will vary as working across practices
The practices have a fun and experienced bunch of vets and nurses who are looking for a new team member to join and support them ! By joining and becoming a floating Nurse you will be able to deal with a variety of caseloads furthering your knowledge and development. You also will run your own Nurse clinics. The practice boasts an established loyal client base. You will be part of a social team dedicated to teamwork and providing a superb standard of client and animal care.
- You will have good general nursing skills
- You will be the support across multiple practices
- You will be able to run your own Nurse clinics.
- You will be motivated to grow and develop your skill set and knowledge
- You must be a team player with motivational skills to teach and support other RVNS in the practice.
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills are essentials to develop working relationships with clients and fellow staff members.
• Kennel room
• X-Ray facilities
• Preparation room
• Exercise yard
- Blood Biochemistry
- Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 28 Days
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Generous Allowance
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with high street retailers and restaurants
- Private Healthcare
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS)
- Partnership: Possible future partnership opportunities available for the right person
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- Discounts: Discounted veterinary care for your pets
- Other: Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- More benefits available
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.