We are working on behalf of a client in Newcastle upon Tyne who are looking for an experience veterinary surgeon to join their small animal practice.
- Full time
- Hours: Monday to Friday – will vary between 9:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: Some Saturday work required on a rota basis
- OOH: Some may be involved, negotiable
- Sole charge: Some will be involved, you will need to be comfortable
- Branch Work: Some may be involved nearby
- Team: Experienced team of vets & nurses with support from other branches
A progressive and friendly practice that has branches across Tyne & Wear, Durham and Northumberland which are all support by the tier 3 RCVS accredited hospital in Newcastle. They boast a skilled RVN team, excellent operating and in-house facilities and a separate dedicated feline unit which has received gold standard cat friendly status.
They are looking for an experienced vet to join their team who all have varying experience levels, ranging from certificate holders to new graduates. You will need to be confident with occasional sole charge, believe in your own surgical and medical abilities as well as being able to provide high levels of customer service.
- Salary £40,000-£50,000 DOE
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- 28 days annual leave (INC bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- 3 Years post graduate UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.