Our client in Leicester is looking for an experienced veterinary surgeon to join their experienced & friendly 2 vet team. The main part of the role will be to provide gold standard veterinary care to the varied client base as well as assisting in the development of the practice.
- Full time
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Weekends: Saturdays 9am til 3pm on a rota basis
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: Experienced team with support staff
This 2-vet practice has a large nursing team that provide gold standard veterinary care to their loyal client bases. The modern surgery has excellent facilities including 3 consulting rooms, prep rooms, an x-ray room, laboratory and exercise yard.
This position would be ideally suited to a motivated, flexible, friendly, and capable individual who is able to work well within a team and off their own initiative. You will bring an experienced, thoughtful approach to the team and will also enjoy teaching the younger members of the team.
- Competitive salary between £35,000-£50,000
- Fully funded CPD allowance
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Exclusive company discounts
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 2 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.