We are working with an established practice in rural Oxfordshire who are looking for a new Equine Veterinary Surgeon to join their team of 6. Ideally, they are looking for experience vet however are open to speaking with candidates of varying experience levels.
- Full time (Part time may be negotiable)
- Hours: Monday to Friday between 8:00am & 6:00pm
- Weekends: Some weekends required on a rota basis
- Branch Work: Only 1 equine practice, however vehicle required when visiting clients
- OOH: 1 in 5 nights on call
- Team: 6 Qualified equine vets & support from other departments
- Accommodation: Short term option available
Based in rural Oxfordshire this practice provides high standards of care, to Equine, Farm and Small animals within the local area. With around 80 staff member across all departments they benefit from having lots of experience, energy and passion in their team, which you will benefit from. They have been open and providing veterinary care for almost 40 years and have been growing since day one.
Ideally, they are looking to recruit an equine vet with good all-round experience within the industry, however due to the strength of the team they are open to applications from Equine vets of all experience levels. However, you will need to be a passionate and enthusiastic person who can fit in with their ‘work hard’ ‘play hard’ ethos. You will be given clinical freedom and allowed to work up cases with or without support.
- Competitive salary between £30,000 & £50,000 DOE & hours
- Funded & encouraged CPD
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BVA, VDS
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days paid annual holiday
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A passion for Equine animals
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.