We have an opportunity available to join this 100% ambulatory equine team from late August 2019! The practice is currently looking for a veterinary surgeon to work part-time, based in Reigate, Surrey!
- Hours: Part-time
- Monday- Friday: Open 24 hours (4 or 5 day week possible)
- Sole charge: none involved
- Branch work: None involved
- OOH: 1 in 4 OOH rota / OOH BONUS SCHEME (Yep, that’s right – you will actually get paid for our OOH work)
This practice has a true mix of equine work (15% racehorse, 5% stud work, the rest a mix of sports horses, leisure horses, some welfare work). They are a young, fun and experienced bunch of equine vets looking for a new team member! By joining this well established and successful practice, you will be part of a social team dedicated to teamwork and providing a superb standard of client and animal care. you will be joining a friendly team made up of 6 veterinary surgeons and a super-efficient equine receptionist who will make your working day infinitely better and who also makes the best coffees in the morning!
The ideal candidate will need to be an enthusiastic veterinary surgeon, who is passionate about the provision of high-quality service to patients and clients. The candidate will be a key participant in the running of the dynamic and forward-thinking clinic, supporting the veterinary team. The candidate will need to be keen to continually improve their professional knowledge and experience and will be an excellent communicator, understanding that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing high quality treatment.
They offer a bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery that is built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including acupuncture and laser therapy, Equine health plans, an in house lab, surgery and allergy testing.
- Salary - £35,000-£50,000 (Salary negotiable depending on experience)
- Career development opportunities
- CPD including certificates actively encouraged
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- Practice car (none of that “run your own car into the ground for them but they’ll pay you 45p per mile for the privilege” nonsense)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 4+ years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.