We are working with a veterinary practice in Cheshire who are looking for a veterinary nurse with horse handling experience to join their team.
- Full time (37.5 hours)
- Hours: Practice open from 8:00am til 7:00pm,
- Weekends: 1 and a half weekends on a 6 week rota (after induction period)
- Branch Work: Split between main & branch surgery
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: May include some in the future (tbc)
- Team: 3 Vets, 4 Nurses & large support team
This RCVS accredited practice has an experience team of vets and nurses providing gold standard veterinary care to the local area. They have excellent facilities, which includes digital x-ray, ultrasonography, extensive blood testing equipment and separate cat and dog wards.
They are looking for a passionate and confident veterinary nurse who has excellent all-round nursing skills. You will need to bring a positive and proactive approach and be able to communicate clearly with all clients. Whilst not absolutely essential, this role would ideally suit someone who is competent handling horses.
- Competitive salary between £20,000-£25,000
- Generous CPD allowance per annum
- 5 Weeks annual holiday
- Workplace pension
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Minimum 1 years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.