A small animal Hospital in Newcastle seek a full time permanent veterinary surgeon in an emergency and critical care role. This is a busy state of the art hospital which is open 24hr per day 7 days per week. It comprises of highly experienced multi vet team so an excellent opportunity for the surgeon to develop their skill set and knowledge.
- Type:. Small Animal
- Hours: Monday – Friday Full time
- Weekends: Yes on a rota 8.30am – 5pm
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: None
- Team: Multiple Vet and RVN team
- Consultations: 10 Minutes
- Modern and spacious purpose-built Hospital and have branches across the North East
- Multi Vet and RVN support
- The practises pride themselves on delivering a high quality of patient and client care.
- Flexible rota and combinations of days and weekends to have a good work / life balance
- Practice are also able to consider part time hours for the right candidate
- Certificate holding vet practice with new graduates also.
- A team of skilled RVNs
- You will always deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will be passionate and motivated to drive the practice forward
- Previous experience in emergency and critical care would be advantageous
- You will be competent in all areas of routine surgery and medical cases
- You will have excellent customer facing skills and be able to motivate other team members
- You will work well within the team alongside other veterinary specialists and clinicians
- You will be a passionate and motivated veterinary surgeon with a genuine interest for animal welfare
A state of the art Hospital with modern facilities and equipment with multiple branch surgeries.
- Salary - £35,000.00 -£55,000.00 Pro Rata
- Career development opportunities
- Holiday 25 Days Holiday plus bank holiday
- Company Bonus scheme
- CPD Allowance
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Insurance scheme
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.