A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a small animal critical night veterinary surgeon to work in a brand-new purpose-built hospital in Wales! This is a first of its kind in the area and provides 24 HR emergency care and referrals. With such a varied case load with 1st opinion emergencies and ongoing in-patient care – if you are passionate about emergency care then this role is ideal for you!
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: 7 Nights on 7 Nights Off
- Weekends: Yes
- Sole charge: Yes Some
- Branch Work: Possibly
- Team: 2 Veterinary Surgeon team
- Purpose-built well-equipped NEW Hospital
- Offers 24 HR emergency care
- State of the art equipment including CT
- Modern facilities
- Award winning practice
- Multi vet and nurse with supporting staff
- Situated in a fantastic location close to the rural countryside and the city.
- You must be minimum 3 years qualified
- You must be experienced in emergency care
- Confident surgery skill set
- You must have a strong work ethic and provide an excellent high standard of clinical service
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team is essential.
- You must be motivated to further your own knowledge and capabilities
- Confident in Sole charge work
This state-of-the-art purpose-built brand-new hospital has all the state-of-the-art equipment that you would expect ranging from in house diagnostic equipment, CT, endoscopy, Ultrasound and an inhouse Lab.
- Salary: £50,000- £60,000
- Holiday allowance: 28 days
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Generous Allowance - £1500
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.