We are recruiting on behalf of an established 10 equine vet practice in rural Kent who need a clinical lead veterinary surgeon to join their team. You will work along side the clinical director to dynamically lead the first opinion clinical team and drive the business forward both clinically and commercially
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Working hours between 8:30am & 6:30pm
- Weekends: Shared rota of 1 in 5
- Sole charge: None
- OOH: 1 night a week (with time off in lieu or renumeration)
- Team: 10 Equine Vets in the team, as well as nursing & admin staff
An established equine practice in rural Kent with a diverse clientele that ranges from internationals, eventers, jumpers, dressage and much more. The wide case load allows their team to use many key skills and no day to be the same. They are very proud of the work they do and have a key vision to be recognised as one of the UK’s leading equine groups.
They are looking for a hardworking, self-motivated veterinary surgeon with lots of equine experience, who is looking for a senior position in which to continuously develop. You will need to be organised, reliable and have the ability to guide & mentor other team members
- Salary £45,000-£60,000
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- Generous Annual holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- CPD is actively encouraged with support with certificates
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- 3 Years Equine Veterinary Surgeon experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas