We have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Director to join our clients practice in beautiful Welwyn, Hertfordshire.
- 40 hours per week
- Hours: Monday-Friday 08:30am – 19:00pm
- Weekends: Shared Saturday rota 08:30am-12:30pm.
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: Possible
- Branch Work: No
About the Practice:
This practice was founded in 1999 and proud to be trusted by over 6000 clients. They serve a wide local area including Welwyn, Welwyn Garden City, Codicote, Hitchin, Hatfield, Stevenage and surroundings. This is a great time to join a thriving, village style, practice, suiting a confident clinician, wishing to focus on excellent client and patient care.
Enthusiasm & strong communication skills will be key requirements and an interest in consulting and working up medical cases would be helpful; Successful candidates will act as team mentors - supporting and developing colleagues.
- Salary - £55,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme, opt in private medical insurance and life assurance
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.