Permanent Clinical Director Essex
A practice located in Essex is currently recruiting a Clinical Director. This is a busy small animal practice with a 2 Vet and RVN team and they are looking for someone who provides a high quality of veterinary care but also would like the challenge of running and managing the business side of a busy practice. The right candidate will be motivated and enjoy mentoring and teaching others to bring out the best in them. This role would suit someone in a senior position already wanting to take the next step or a clinical director who is ready for a new challenge.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 7pm
- Weekends: Yes on a Rota - Saturday 9am – 5pm Sunday 9am – 12pm
- OOH: None
- Sole charge: Some
- Consult Times: 10 Minutes
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 2 Vet and RVN and supporting staff
- Busy small animal practice with a large client base
- Sees a wide variety case load giving the opportunity to develop skills
- Modern spacious practice
- Onsite parking
- Fantastic location – close to local amenities and great transport links to London
- No OOH – this is covered
- The practice can offer time off in lieu if worked over a weekend
- Ideally you will have managerial and business experience, but this is not essential but a passion to move into this area is required
- You must strive to help bring out the best in all members of staff for their personal development. You must mentor and coach them and become a role model for them moving forward.
- You will be an ambitious individual with the motivation to bring the practice forward, develop ideas using the clinical freedom that you will have and strive to continue to develop the services offered at the practice.
- You will be happy to also offer support to other veterinary surgeons at other branches.
- You will continue to provide and deliver a high standard of clinical care.
- If you have an interest already in small animal management this would be advantageous but not essential and if you have other clinical interests this is welcomed
- You will be expected to develop the dog and cat side of the business more
- Three consultation rooms
- Bright and spacious practice
- Preparation rooms
- Operating theatre
- X ray
- Kennel room
- State of the Art equipment
- Onsite parking
- Salary: £50,000.00 -£65,000 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 25 days
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- Private medical and life assurance
- CPD: Funded – 5 days off
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.
This won’t be limited to just the members of this practice team but will incorporate supporting vets in other branches in the region. You will have clinical freedom and be able to develop the services