We are looking for two Assistant Veterinary Surgeons to join a dedicated team, working alongside highly experienced vets within our client’s small animal practice, situated in the delightful market town of Daventry, Northamptonshire. You’ll be supported by a fabulous nursing team who thoroughly enjoy their work and, are all dedicated to their clients and patients.
The successful candidates will be client orientated, excellent communicators with exemplary medical and surgical skills, and will be driven to progress the continued development of the practice.
This is an excellent opportunity specifically if you’re interested in a partnership opportunity!
- Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 7.00pm with early/late starts/finishes,
- W/E 1:4 Saturday: 8.30am – 12.00noon
- Established Team of 2 vets, 4 RVNs and a fabulous ancillary team
- Flexible working: TBC
- An excellent opportunity if you’re interested in partnership
- Three consult rooms
- Theatre and spacious prep room
- Separate dog and cat wards
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Accommodation or £6,600 accommodation allowance
- Fully expensed vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with CPD leave and, in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
- 5 week’s annual leave plus bank holidays
- Further career prospects and partnership opportunity
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 1 - 3 years' post grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/membership-rewards/candidate/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.