We are currently recruiting fora ull-time Vets join our client’s fabulous air-conditioned practice which has been purpose-built to industry leading standards, located in the heart of the delightful county of Shropshire. The successful candidate will have strong medical and surgical skills, will work very well on their own initiative and as an integral member of a much wider team and, be completely confident with sole charge.
- Monday – Friday 40-hr week
- W/E: 1:4 rota
- OOH: None
- Start date – at the earliest opportunity
- Team: 1 Vet, RVNs, 1 PM and 4 Receptionists who are all dedicated to providing
- Operating theatre
- Digital X-ray
- Isolation unit
- In-house Laboratory
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Partnership is a genuine prospect for the right candidate.
- Relocation Package - Negotiable
- Generous CPD allowance
- Memberships paid and exclusive company discounts
- Further career prospects on offer
- Pension scheme
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 2+ year’s post grad experience
What happens next:
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or, other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/membership-rewards/candidate/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.