We are currently recruiting for an experienced P/T SA Veterinary Surgeon for our clients diagnostic led SA multi-branch practice based in Islington, London.
You must have minimum 2-3 years’ post-graduate UK experience, a supportive and caring nature and excellent communication skills. You must be competent, approachable and a competent veterinary surgeon.
- Part-Time - Every Saturday 8:30am - 4:30pm
- No OOH
- Weekends: 1:5 Sundays 8:30am - 1:00pm
- Branch: May vary from week to week but all sites are within easy commutable distance
- Well structure and supportive management team
- Driving licence is preferable
- Practice equipped with Ultrasound, Digital X-ray, dental x-ray, scopes
- Salary dependent on skills and experience
- 3% pension contribution
- CPD encouraged
- Pro rata
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 2-3 years’ post grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/membership-rewards/candidate/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.