Our client’s delightful veterinary practice in Charlton, London enjoys an excellent reputation within the group and local community and is now looking for a personable veterinary surgeon to join their friendly team on a part time basis.
- Part time
- Hours: Monday to Friday: 9.00am til 8.00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 - Saturday 9.00am til 6.00pm & Sunday 10.30am til 3.30pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: None
- Sole charge: None
- Free onsite parking
This modern, well equipped practice is purpose built to industry leading standards and has digital X-ray, ultrasound, lab and pharmacy facilities. Situated close to North Greenwich tube and Charlton train stations, they also offer plenty of free onsite parking and easy access for local bus routes.
You will be joining a team of 3 vets, 2 RVNs 2 student veterinary nurses, 1 practice manager (also an RVN), 1 veterinary care assistant and 4 client care advisors. You will ideally be confident with all routine medical and surgical cases. They are very proud of the service they provide to their clients therefore you will also need to enjoy the relationship building side of the role.
- Salary - £30,000 -£45,000 DOE PRO RATA
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme opt in private medical insurance and life assurance
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.