We have a new opportunity for a veterinary surgeon to join our clients practice in Stirling, Scotland on a 9-12-month contract. The position will be part time (20-30 hours per week) and will include 1 out of 3 weekends. They are open to being very flexible so if you are available, please make contact to discuss the role.
- Part time (20 – 30 hours)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 9:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3, Saturday 9:00am til 5:00pm & Sunday 10:30am til 4:00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: None
- Sole charge: None
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 3 Vets, 3 Nurses, 1 Student nurse & Support staff
The team are always putting the pets first and ensuring clients are looked after during their visit to the vets. They have a bright, air conditioned surgery which is purpose built to the highest standards.
The team are looking for a candidate who is striving to be the best they can be by taking real pride in their work and looking to have fun along the way! You will have excellent general veterinary skills along with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Salary £30,000-£50,000 DOE Pro rata
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- 4 Weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted pet care
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.