Do you fancy working only ½ of the year – but getting a full year’s salary?
We are currently looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to work nights – 7 nights on, 7 nights off, with an attractive salary plus benefits.
We are looking for a dedicated, experienced Night Veterinary Surgeon with a passion for emergency and critical care, who enjoys working to a gold standard.
- £70,000 per year DOE
- Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
- Accommodation or £10,200 accommodation allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 2 days’ CPD leave per annum and in-house CPD training
- 5 weeks’ annual leave
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
- Exclusive benefits
- Our client can issue Certificates of Sponsorship for Tier 2 (General) Visas for suitable veterinary surgeon candidates.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 1 years’ post grad experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/membership-rewards/candidate/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.