Our clients RCVS accredited hospital based in the centre of Peterborough requires a night vet to join the team. We are looking for someone with Experience in emergency work and the ability to deal with a wide and varied case load. You will be working alongside a dedicated night nurse to provide exceptional care to both patients and clients.
- Hours: 7 days on 7 days off rota
- Computer System: In house system
- Sole charge: Yes
- Free onsite parking
You will be an excellent communicator, who thrives on positive interactions with clients and their pets, and with an aptitude and desire to join a high performing veterinary team.
- Salary: £45,000-£60,000
- Accommodation available
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- 4 weeks holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.